2011 Polo R Cup reaches its finale
Last Updated at
- 03:23 pm, November 25, 2011
The final round of this year’s Polo R Cup will commence this weekend; only 32 points separate the top three drivers
The 2011 Polo R Cup goes into its final round this weekend in Chennai and we are super excited since only 32 points separate the top three drivers. Championship leader Vishnu Prasad has 320 points against his name with Rahil Noorani on this tail with 315. Oshan Kothadiya in a close third with 288 points. With such a close gap between the three drivers and given the unpredictable nature of a Polo R Cup race, we are sure that this weekend is going to be action packed!
“The drivers have already raced on Chennai track for six races, so this one will be a very close one with tenths of a second making all the difference. The points standing being so close there will be no room for error. These young drivers are raring to go for the last time this season and plan to leave no curb untouched. Expect the Race Polos being pushed to the limit coupled with intense racing.” said Prithviraj Siddappa, Head of Volkswagen Motorsport India.
First Published on 03:23 pm, November 25, 2011
- McLaren announces limited edition 12C Coupe and Spider
- Renault-Nissan likely to end badge engineering with Nissan's version of Duster
- Electronic Arts announces Need for Speed Rivals for November 2013
- OnCars India Buzz: 24 May 2013
- It's official: Ford EcoSport to launch next month