Formula One Airtel Indian GP Trophy Unveiled
Last Updated at
- 05:53 pm, October 27, 2012
Modern construction but aesthetically pleasing design
It's that time of the year when India proudly hosts a round of the Formula 1 championship. It has just been a year when we had the first Formula1 Grand Prix at the B.I.C but things seem to progress at a high pace. And why shouldn't they, after all, this is the pinnacle of motorsports!
The circuit has been making the country proud and hopefully the new design trophy too will do the same. The new design trophy has the right amount of modern construction and Indian-ness to it.
Aircraft grade aluminum has been used for constructing the trophy while adding Indian touches which make the trophy look beautiful. The inner surface is mirror finished while the exterior is matte stainless steel. Ashoka Chakra too has been added along with a "victory procession" inscription from old Indian architecture, strengthening the connection of the trophy with India.
Now we just have to wait and see who wins the beautiful trophy tomorrow!
First Published on 05:53 pm, October 27, 2012
- Eleanor Mustang from Gone in 60 seconds auctioned for $ 1 million
- Mercedes-Benz launches C63 AMG Edition 507 in the UK
- Mercedes Benz introduces 'Flexinomics' finance offer on the C-Class
- Aston Martin celebrates its 100th birthday with CC100 Speedster Concept car
- Audi A4 now available at Zero Per cent interest