2012 Renault Scala launched in India at Rs 6.99 lakh
Last Updated at
- 06:27 pm, September 07, 2012
A total of five variants are on offer with prices ranging between Rs 6.99 lakh and Rs 9.57 lakh.
Renault's fifth and final offering for the year 2012, the badge-engineered executive sedan, the Renault Scala has officially been launched in the Indian market at Rs 6.99 lakh (ex-showroom, New Delhi.)
A total of five variants have been launched, three petrol - RXE, RXL and RXL Automatic - and two diesel variants - RXL and RXZ. It should be noted that the RXL Petrol Automatic variant will be offerd on sale only in early 2013.
The petrol variants are being powered by a 1.5-litre XH2 engine that churns out 100PS of max power and 134Nm of max torque.
The diesel variants are being powered by a 1.5-litre dCi K9K engine, which produces out 90PS of max power and 200Nm of max torque.
Both engines come mated with a 5-Speed manual transmission as standard, however, the RXL petrol is also being offered with an optional 5-Speed Automatic gearbox.The ARAI certified mileage of Renault Scala petrol is 16.95 kmpl, while that of diesel is 21.65 kmpl.
All the five variants of the 2012 Renault Scala come with a standard warranty of 2+2 years or 80,000km with Renault's Complete Care package.
The Scala will be offered in a total of five colours - Pearl White, Solid Black, Metallic Silver, Metallic Blue and Metallic Red.
Given below is the list of variants of the all-new 2012 Renault Scala and their respective prices.
- Renault Scala RXE Petrol Manual - Rs 6.99 lakh
- Renault Scala RXL Petrol Manual - Rs 7.85 lakh
- Renault Scala RXL Petrol Automatic - Rs 8.50 lakh (estimated)
- Renault Scala RXL Diesel Manual - Rs 8.69 lakh
- Renault Scala RXZ Diesel Manual - Rs 9.57 lakh
(All prices, are ex-showroom, New Delhi.)
First Published on 12:12 pm, September 07, 2012
- 2013 Tata Nano to reach showrooms by July
- Renault shows off Koleos facelift
- Fiat reveals 500L MPW
- Scoop: Jaguar F-Type Coupe caught testing at the 'ring
- Nissan's Duster based SUV, Terrano to be priced at Rs 8.9 lakhs, says report