Scoop: BMW X3 Facelift caught
Last Updated at
- 01:39 am, October 23, 2012
Minimal changes to be made in the design; 2013 Geneva Motor Show launch likely.
Mid-life facelifts are very helpful. They keep the model line-up fresh without making the manufacturer spend billions. And Germans seem to be very busy these days, giving final touches to the yet to be launched facelift products. Like the BMW X3.
The 2013 BMW X3 is currently on test and while not much might seem different from the current X3, a number of changes have been carried out, most being cosmetic touch-ups. The list of changes include a slightly reworked front with probably a new headlamp cluster design, new bumpers both at front and rear, chrome tipped exhaust and repositioned reflectors on the rear bumper.
According to Auto Motor und Sport, it won't be wrong to expect the BMW F25 X3 facelift to be present at the 2013 Geneva Motor Show. But an entry to the Indian market might take some more time we reckon.
Spyshots courtesy Auto Motor und Sport
First Published on 07:57 pm, October 22, 2012
- A couple and their 1966 Volkswagen Vanagon tours across India
- Exclusive Scoop: Volkswagen Polo GT TDI diesel caught on test
- Scoop: 2013 Skoda Octavia caught on test in India
- Exclusive: Skoda Rapid caught sporting new logo and brand lettering
- OnCars India Buzz: 21 May 2013