2013 Bentley Continental GT Speed now in India
Last Updated at
- 04:15 pm, February 04, 2013
The fastest ever Bentley is now officially available as a CBU.
Bentley has brought in its fastest-ever offering, the 2013 Continental GT Speed in the Indian luxury car market. The Delhi-based Exclusive Motors (the official importer of Bentley in India) has launched the 2013 Continental GT Speed to further compliment Bentley’s flagship range of ultra luxurious, high-performance cars.
The 2013 Continental GT Speed looks similar to the standard Continental GT and is also powered by the same 6-litre, W12 engine. However, in the GT Speed, the engine has been heavily retuned to churn out over 620PS of power and 800Nm torque.
All that power is put down to all the four wheels via an eight-speed ZF transmission. That means the Continental GT Speed is fiercely quick off the line. In fact, it can do a 0-100kmph run in mere 4 seconds while the top speed is said to be well over 320kmph.
But in spite of such monstrous performance, Bentley says the 2013 Continental GT Speed is more eco-friendly and economical to run than the previous models.
First Published on 04:15 pm, February 04, 2013
- Official: Ford India begins shipping the EcoSport to dealers
- 2014 Honda City likely to be unveiled by December; will be available in Diesel too
- OnCars India Buzz: 17 June 2013
- Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 now available in VXI trim with additional features
- Car-to-X communication to be available in Mercedes Benz cars