2013 Geneva Motor Show: Alfa Romeo 4C launch edition
Last Updated at
- 12:59 pm, March 06, 2013
The special edition 4C is already up for sale.
Alfa Romeo has revealed a special launch edition of the long awaited 4C sportscar. First shown as a concept during the 2011 edition of the Geneva Motor Show, the carmaker took precisely two years to turn the concept into reality.
Alfa Romeo says the special limited edition 4C is now on sale and can be had for £51,600 (around Rs 43 lakh). Also, the production run for the special edition 4C is limited to just 1,000 units. Thanks to the extensive use of carbonfibre, the 4C is extremely light and with a 1.75-litre, 4-cylinder turbocharged engine producing a meaty 240PS of power, the 4C is anything but slow.
Power is sent to the rear wheels via Alfa Romeo’s twin-clutch TCT automatic gearbox. Get the shifts right via the steering mounted paddle shifters and the 4C is capable of hitting 100 kmph from standstill in just 4.5 seconds. Unlike the special edition model, prices for the standard 4C have not yet been revealed.
First Published on 12:59 pm, March 06, 2013
- BMW launches Competition Package for new M5 and M6
- Microsoft and Turn10 Studios preview Forza Motorsport 5
- A couple and their 1966 Volkswagen Vanagon tours across India
- Exclusive Scoop: Volkswagen Polo GT TDI diesel caught on test
- Scoop: 2013 Skoda Octavia caught on test in India