2013 Geneva Motor Show: Chevrolet shows off 2013 Corvette Convertible
Last Updated at
- 06:40 pm, March 04, 2013
The all-new Corvette Convertible has been revealed ahead of its debut at the Geneva Motor Show.
With just two months into the debut of the stunning 2013 Corvette Stingray, Chevrolet has lined up yet another visual treat for us to behold – the all-new Corvette Convertible. The carmaker has officially released the first images of the drop top version ahead of its debut in Geneva.
This Convertible version will be powered by the same 6.2-lite V8 engine from the Corvette Stingray. With nearly 450PS of power and oodles of torque, the claimed 0-100kmph sprint time of under 4 seconds comes as no surprise.
While the new Corvette Convertible will be officially shown to the world on March 5, the car will not go on sale before the end of 2013 or early-2014.
First Published on 06:39 pm, March 04, 2013
- McLaren announces limited edition 12C Coupe and Spider
- Renault-Nissan likely to end badge engineering with Nissan's version of Duster
- Electronic Arts announces Need for Speed Rivals for November 2013
- OnCars India Buzz: 24 May 2013
- It's official: Ford EcoSport to launch next month