2013 Geneva Motor Show: Pininfarina Sergio concept
Last Updated at
- 07:41 pm, March 04, 2013
The Sergio concept will make its debut tomorrow in Geneva.
After releasing a teaser image of the Sergio concept for the first time, Pininfarina has showcased the Sergio concept car which will grace the renowned Italian design firm’s center stage at the upcoming Geneva Motor Show.
The one-off exotic which "renews the spirit of the extraordinary achievements born from Sergio Pininfarina's pencil, translating it into a modern vision in the name of exclusivity, innovation and passion", has been designed to honor the company’s late chairman, Sergio Pininfarina.
Stay tuned as we bring you more details on the Pininfarina Sergio concept as it gets ready for its official debut at the 2013 Geneva Motor Show.
First Published on 07:41 pm, March 04, 2013
- Tata Motors introduces 2013 Nano
- Tata Sumo Gold facelift launched at Rs 5.83 lakh
- Tata launches 2013 Indigo eCS
- Renault launches diesel powered Scala RxE
- Video: Lamborghini Gallardo Limited Edition launched in India