2013 Honda CR-V arrives at dealers
Last Updated at
- 02:02 pm, January 24, 2013
Honda India will launch the 2013 CR-V on February 12.
We got the word a couple of weeks ago that the all-new 2013 Honda CR-V was on its way to the dealerships, and now thanks to our friends over at IndianAutosBlog, we have the first visual confirmation that the SUV has arrived.
While the 2013 CR-V is scheduled to be launched on February 12, Honda India has already shipped in a few units for the dealers. The spy images visibly show that the AWD version of the 2013 CR-V will retain the 2.4-litre petrol engine found in the previous-gen model.
Besides the top-spec AWD model, there will also be an entry-level CR-V with a smaller 2-litre engine and a front-wheel drive configuration. The drive-train options on the other hand include a 5-speed automatic and a 6-speed manual gearbox.
First Published on 02:02 pm, January 24, 2013
- Volkswagen CrossBlue and CrossBlue coupe to be made in China
- Gran Turismo 6 announced
- Skoda plans to discontinue Fabia
- Scoop: Upcoming BMW 2 Series caught undisguised
- Maruti Suzuki to foray into LCV segment with Y9T pick-up