2013 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 Roadster launched in India
Last Updated at
- 01:15 pm, January 25, 2013
The Roadster Convertible has been launched in India at Rs 4,77,50,000 (ex-showroom, New Delhi.)
Lamborghini India has rolled out the stunning looking 2013 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 Roadster into the Indian market at a starting price of Rs 4,77,50,000 (ex-showroom, New Delhi.)
The new Lamborghini Aventador can be easily recognized by the unique profile of its upper area, which extends along the newly designed geometric lines from the removable roof to the engine hood.
The centrally located 6.5-Litre aspirated V12 engine in the Lamborghini Aventador Roadster throws out 704PS of max power and is mated to a ISR R7-Speed gearbox. The push-rod suspension the Roadster is a first in it's class in the Indian market. The 0 to 100 kmph mark is achieved in mere 3 seconds with a top speed of 350 kmph. The Roadster weighs 50 kg more than its coupe counterpart - thanks to the two-piece roof that is made entirely of carbon fibre that uses various technologies such as RTM and Forged Composite.
First Published on 01:15 pm, January 25, 2013
- McLaren announces limited edition 12C Coupe and Spider
- Renault-Nissan likely to end badge engineering with Nissan's version of Duster
- Electronic Arts announces Need for Speed Rivals for November 2013
- OnCars India Buzz: 24 May 2013
- It's official: Ford EcoSport to launch next month