2013 Skoda Octavia prices start at Rs 13.5 lakh in UK
Last Updated at
- 01:41 pm, January 30, 2013
The latest-gen Octavia will go on sale on March 16.
Skoda UK has officially revealed the pricing for the Octavia, ahead of the car’s launch in March. The highly-awaited sedan will go on sale in the UK at an attractive base price of £15,990, which is around Rs 13.5 lakh in Indian rupee.
The European-spec Skoda Octavia will be made available in three trim levels: S, SE and Elegance with engine options including 1.2 and 1.4-litre TSI petrol engines besides 1.6 and 2-litre TDI diesel units. While the entry-level TSI-powered Octavia costs around Rs 13.5 lakh, the top-spec 2-litre TDI Elegance costs £21,990 or Rs 18.5 lakh in Indian rupee.
Skoda will launch the 2013 Octavia in the UK on March 16. Given that it is one of the most highly-awaited cars this year, expect Skoda India to launch it here well before the end of 2013. From where we stand, the 2013 Octavia seems to be worth the wait.
First Published on 01:39 pm, January 30, 2013
- Video: Lamborghini Gallardo Limited Edition launched in India
- LIVE: Tata presents Horizonext; eight new models to launch today
- LIVE: Lamborghini Gallardo Special Edition launch event
- Audi reveals UK pricing for the A3
- Lamborghini Gallardo replacement spotted; To launch next year