2013 Skoda Octavia to debut this week
Last Updated at
- 07:23 pm, December 05, 2012
The car will be unveiled at Prague, in Czech Republic.
From its home turf Czech Republic, Skoda will unveil the eagerly-awaited next-generation model of the Skoda Octavia (Laura in India). The car is sure to be Skoda’s showstopper at the upcoming Geneva Motor Show where it will be officially launched.
Here in India, the Octavia will be launched as the all-new Laura and will compete with the current crop of D-segment luxury sedans including the Volkswagen Jetta, Chevrolet Cruze, Renault Fluence and the recently launched Hyundai Elantra. It will go up against some stiff competition given the fact that the new Elantra is selling in big numbers.
The 2013 Octavia will go on sale in Europe soon after its official launch at the Geneva Motor Show. Here in India though, the car will be made available only during the last quarter of 2013.
First Published on 07:23 pm, December 05, 2012
- LIVE: Lamborghini Gallardo Special Edition launch event
- Audi reveals UK pricing for the A3
- Lamborghini Gallardo replacement spotted; To launch next year
- Volvo says V40 is better than Mercedes Benz A-Class; introduces V40 Challenge
- OnCars India Buzz: 18 June 2013