2014 Toyota Corolla leaked
Last Updated at
- 01:23 pm, February 06, 2013
The all-new generation of one of Toyota’s top-selling models will go on sale before end-2013.
Beyond the first set of spy images that surfaced back in August last year, the all-new 2014 Toyota Corolla has shied away from the limelight, until now. Thanks to a new post at Subdriven Forum, we now have the first clear images of the production-spec 2014 Corolla.
In terms of design, the 2014 Toyota Corolla borrows a lot of design cues from the Furia concept that was recently shown during the Detroit Motor Show. Upfront, the 2014 Corolla features a far livelier design than the one found in the current generation model. As for the profile and the rear end, the Corolla carries a broad shoulder line and wraparound tail lamps, making it much more desirable to look at.
Underneath, like the latest-gen Camry, Toyota is likely to continue with the existing set of engines albeit with a few updates for better performance and fuel economy. However, the 2014 Corolla will come with an all-new automatic gearbox instead of the dated 4-speed unit found in the current model.
Source: Subdriven Forum
First Published on 12:44 pm, February 06, 2013
- Tata Indigo eCS eMax and Indica eV2 eMax (CNG) unveiled
- Official: Ford EcoSport to launch on June 26, 2013
- Tata updates Indica; presents the 2013 model
- Official: 2013 Mercedes Benz E-class facelift to be launched on June 25
- Tata Nano eMax (CNG) unveiled; promises fuel economy of 36 km/kg