All new Mercedes-Benz S-Class Coupe spied
Last Updated at
- 03:23 pm, March 12, 2013
The S-Class Coupe will replace the CL-Class luxury coupe.
The CL-Class has always been Mercedes’ big, expensive coupe with exclusivity being one of the prime factors. The car has evolved with the times but never lost its focus on offering high-performance and luxury in a fairly stylish package.
Mercedes-Benz, however, will soon replace the CL-Class with the car that you see here in the spy shots –the S-Class Coupe. This all-new ultra-luxurious coupe has been spied on test in Northern Sweden, but thanks to the heavy camouflage, not much of the design cues can be seen.
While the all-new generation of the S-Class is set to debut on May 15, the S-Class Coupe could be revealed later during the year. There will also be a convertible version based on the latter. Stay tuned as we bring you more information on the upcoming Mercedes-Benz S-Class.
First Published on 03:23 pm, March 12, 2013
- Electronic Arts announces Need for Speed Rivals for November 2013
- OnCars India Buzz: 24 May 2013
- It's official: Ford EcoSport to launch next month
- Nissan Micra facelift to be launched in India between June and July 2013
- Nissan launches 370Z Nismo; Drops prices of standard model