Aston Martin V12 Zagato hits the race track
Last Updated at
- 02:48 pm, May 31, 2011
Dons a livery as green as its competitors' envy
There are some cars that born to be pure breed racers. They are designed specifically for the race track and then the production trims make an appearance only after judging the market response. The Lexus LF-A, to an extent, was one such machine and now it’s time for the Aston Martin V12 Zagato to establish the same fact.
Unveiled at the Concorso d'Eleganza Villa d'Este last week, the Aston Martin V12 Zagato took part in the VLN race at the Nurburgring last weekend. Dressed in a green livery, the V12 Zagato only enaged to finish five laps of the race before reporting back to the pits. It’s not a full fledged racer yet but the development is still underway.
But looking at this effort, it is very clear that the Aston Martin V12 Zagato has some serious intentions and can’t be plainly written off as a Concorso d'Eleganza Villa d'Este concept.
First Published on 02:48 pm, May 31, 2011
- LIVE: Lamborghini Gallardo Special Edition launch event
- Audi reveals UK pricing for the A3
- Lamborghini Gallardo replacement spotted; To launch next year
- Volvo says V40 is better than Mercedes Benz A-Class; introduces V40 Challenge
- OnCars India Buzz: 18 June 2013