Aston Martin V12 Zagato price announced
Last Updated at
- 12:31 pm, July 05, 2011
Cost: USD 0.5 million. 150 examples only.
Aston Martin has given the green light to the V12 Zagato project, and that is good news, indeed. The pretty Italian-designed body sits atop British engineering that saw it run successfully in the 24 hours of Nurburgring.
The V12 Zagato will be limited to just 150 examples, with a price tag of GBP 330,000 each - that's a half million US dollars at today's exchange rates. That also makes it twice as expensive as a DBS, currently the most expensive Aston Martin model, and 2.5 times the price of the V12 Vantage on which it is based. Is the Zagato worth that much? Let us know in the comments section below.
First Published on 12:31 pm, July 05, 2011
- McLaren announces limited edition 12C Coupe and Spider
- Renault-Nissan likely to end badge engineering with Nissan's version of Duster
- Electronic Arts announces Need for Speed Rivals for November 2013
- OnCars India Buzz: 24 May 2013
- It's official: Ford EcoSport to launch next month