Audi Q3 2.0 TDi prices hiked
Last Updated at
- 09:30 pm, September 26, 2012
Audi’s economical crossover gets dearer from October 2012.
Audi has announced a hike in prices of its entry-level offering, the Q3. Due to the fluctuating value of the rupee and the economic uncertainties, Audi apparently had to increase the price of the Q3 2.0 TDi High-grade and Base-grade by one to two percent. The price hike will be effective from October 1, 2012 across the 21 showrooms that mark Audi’s presence in India. The Q3 currently sells at Rs 26.21 lakh and Rs 31.49 lakh for the Base-grade and High-grade respectively. These prices will hit the Rs 26.47 lakh and Rs 31.8 lakh marks in the first week of October 2012.
“Due to economic upheavals and rupee devaluation, we have increased the price by 1 to 2 percent on both the high grade and base grade version of Audi Q3 2.0 TDI. However, we are still confident of achieving our sales target of 8000 cars at the end of 2012 and Audi Q3 will contribute significantly towards achieving this target”, said Michael Perschke, Head, Audi India.
First Published on 09:30 pm, September 26, 2012
- Tata Indigo eCS eMax and Indica eV2 eMax (CNG) unveiled
- Official: Ford EcoSport to launch on June 26, 2013
- Tata updates Indica; presents the 2013 model
- Official: 2013 Mercedes Benz E-class facelift to be launched on June 25
- Tata Nano eMax (CNG) unveiled; promises fuel economy of 36 km/kg