BMW 5-Series facelift spotted in China
Last Updated at
- 05:42 pm, February 26, 2013
The facelifted 5-Series is expected to make its debut in the next couple of months.
What you see here is the latest set of images of the 5-Series facelift which has been spotted by the Chinese media. This new model visibly receives minor updates in the form of a vaguely revised front-end.
Although the redesigned front bumper and wider kidney grille do lift up the presence of the 5-Series, not much seems to have changed when it comes to the body shell. As for the rear-end, here too the changes are minimal with a redesigned bumper and a new set of exhaust pipes (similar to the ones found in the 7-Series). Overall, the mildly updated exterior design is intended to make the 5-Series more appealing than ever.
The interior of the facelifted 5-Series is likely to get a new multifunctional instrument display and a few other minor updates. As for the mechanicals, we don’t expect BMW to stray from the current range of engine and drive-train options available here in India. The 4 and 6-cylinder petrol and diesel units will continue to power the facelifted 5-Series range.
First Published on 05:42 pm, February 26, 2013
- Official: Ford India begins shipping the EcoSport to dealers
- 2014 Honda City likely to be unveiled by December; will be available in Diesel too
- OnCars India Buzz: 17 June 2013
- Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 now available in VXI trim with additional features
- Car-to-X communication to be available in Mercedes Benz cars