BMW opens a new dealership in Chhattisgarh
Last Updated at
- 03:27 pm, January 31, 2013
With plans to expand, BMW expects to have 50 dealerships by the end of 2014.
German carmaker BMW has opened another dealership in the country. Located in Raipur, Chhattisgarh, the new dealership (Munich Motors) is spread over 38,000 sq ft. While the showroom can display a total of 7 cars, the workshop has 10 service bays with a capacity to service up to 40 cars a day.
So if you're in Raipur and want to buy a new Beemer, head straight to Ring Road 1, Sarona to check out the new dealership. Talking about dealerships, BMW, at present has 34 dealers, a count they expect to reach 50 by 2014 end.
First Published on 03:19 pm, January 31, 2013
- Tata Indigo eCS eMax and Indica eV2 eMax (CNG) unveiled
- Official: Ford EcoSport to launch on June 26, 2013
- Tata updates Indica; presents the 2013 model
- Official: 2013 Mercedes Benz E-class facelift to be launched on June 25
- Tata Nano eMax (CNG) unveiled; promises fuel economy of 36 km/kg