BMW trademarks 2 Series, X2, M7, M10 and many others
Last Updated at
- 02:27 pm, June 05, 2012
The carmaker has also registered few interesting names like the Compactive Tourer, and Urbanic that may be used for front-wheel drive cars.
BMW has been busy copywriting its new trademarks since past two years and yet again recently the German automaker has registered some new array of names which include 2 series, X2, M7, M10 among others. However, just by their registration we cannot expect all the models to hit the production line in the near future, but it certainly does gives us an idea about the models that might be rolled out from Munich in future.
While names such as 2 series, X2 and M7 are no big surprise, since we have been hearing about the through rumors. Also, it will be interesting to know what BMW has in mind to register the name M10. BMW has also confirmed new name badges like Compactive, Compactive Tourer, Gran Tourer and Urbanic, which are mostly for its front-wheel drive models that will be rolled-out in next few years.
First Published on 02:27 pm, June 05, 2012
- Tata Indigo eCS eMax and Indica eV2 eMax (CNG) unveiled
- Official: Ford EcoSport to launch on June 26, 2013
- Tata updates Indica; presents the 2013 model
- Official: 2013 Mercedes Benz E-class facelift to be launched on June 25
- Tata Nano eMax (CNG) unveiled; promises fuel economy of 36 km/kg