Change in leadership at Mercedes Benz India
Last Updated at
- 07:09 pm, December 14, 2012
Mr. Eberhard Kern is the new CEO of Mercedes Benz India.
Mercedes Benz is seeing a lot of changes these days. Apart from the new cars, there are some big things happening in their administration too. First Michael Schumacher retired from the sport and Hamilton joined Merc's F1 team and then Norbert Haug announced his retirement too and now Mercedes Benz India's CEO Peter Honegg has been succeeded by Mr. Eberhard Kern.
Kern has taken office as the new CEO of Mercedes Benz India, about whom Mr Peter Honegg said, "I am happy that I am leaving the company in very able hands of a veteran- Mr, Eberhard Kern who has seen almost as much of Daimler, as I have at a far lesser age. We started quite a few initiatives that have given dividends and I am sure they will be further sharpened under leadership of Eberhard Kern."
Here's wishing him a healthy future ahead.
First Published on 07:09 pm, December 14, 2012
- All-new 2014 Toyota Corolla teased
- Official: 2014 BMW 5-series GT facelift
- Toyota introduces ''Buy Today Pay After a Year' offer on Etios & Etios Liva
- Faster, more exciting Ferrari 458 Scuderia could debut at Frankfurt Motor Show
- OnCars India Buzz: 22 May 2013