Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Convertible headed to Geneva
Last Updated at
- 11:54 am, February 08, 2013
At the upcoming Geneva Motor Show, Chevrolet will also launch the Spark EV.
Not long after Chevrolet took the veils off the next generation Corvette, rumours of a convertible variant of the same started spreading. Fortunately, this time the rumours turned out to be true!
Chevrolet has officially announced that the convertible version of the 2014 Corvette Stingray will make a public appearance at the upcoming Geneva Motor Show in March. The first Corvette Stingray Convertible will be auctioned at the Barrett-Jackson Palm Beach auction and the money raised will go to Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute.
Also present at the Chevrolet stall will be the new Spark EV, which is making its European debut at the Geneva Motor Show. With almost 130PS of power and 400Nm of torque, the Spark EV looks like a very interesting small car.
Lets bring both the cars to India, what say Chevrolet?
First Published on 11:54 am, February 08, 2013
- Fiat 500L US pricing revealed
- Audi India opens first showroom in Orissa
- Nissan Micra & Sunny recalled in India due to faulty braking system
- McLaren announces limited edition 12C Coupe and Spider
- Renault-Nissan likely to end badge engineering with Nissan's version of Duster