Exclusive: Mercedes-Benz India to launch 2013 G63 AMG during third week of February
Last Updated at
- 04:10 pm, February 05, 2013
Mercedes could launch the 2013 G63 AMG on February 22.
The Mercedes-Benz G55 AMG is one of the best off roaders to get hold of when it comes to driving over harshest of terrains. Backed by a monstrous 5.5-litre twin-turbocharged V8 producing in excess of 530PS of power, the G55 AMG already is one pretty outrageous SUV. Mercedes-Benz India, though, thinks otherwise.
This then, explains why Mercedes is all set to replace the G55 AMG with an even more outrageous version, the G63 AMG. The company in fact, will launch the 2013 G63 AMG during the third week of February. More specifically, the official launch could well be on the 22nd of February because that’s when the latest installment of Die Hard series called ‘A Good Day to Die Hard’ hits theaters.
According to the company, 14 different Mercedes models including the 2013 G63 AMG will be seen sharing screen space with Bruce Willis in the latest Die Hard flick. Besides the G63 AMG, the action packed movie also comprises of the C-Class, the GL-Class, the new E-Class and the G-Wagon.
First Published on 04:06 pm, February 05, 2013
- Microsoft and Turn10 Studios preview Forza Motorsport 5
- A couple and their 1966 Volkswagen Vanagon tours across India
- Exclusive Scoop: Volkswagen Polo GT TDI diesel caught on test
- Scoop: 2013 Skoda Octavia caught on test in India
- Exclusive: Skoda Rapid caught sporting new logo and brand lettering