Exclusive! Mercedes Benz to launch the C63 AMG Special Edition in India
Last Updated at
- 05:48 pm, June 12, 2012
Mercedes Benz India will add another star to its AMG line-up with a special edition C-class
The Mercedes Benz C63 AMG is undoubtedly the most exciting AMG of them all. In fact at a recent indulgence with the AMG line-up at Merc’s plant in Chakan, Pune, we loved the C63 more than the souped-up versions of the SL, the E and the S – believe it or not. Now our sources close to Mercedes Benz tell us that there is a special edition of the C-class AMG coming up later this week and will go on sale in India this month.
The details are still sketchy though on whether it’s a special edition of the C63 AMG – like the Performance Studio Edition that was shown for the Japanese market a few days back – or a special variant of the current C-class sedan with some added bells and whistles from the AMG kit. The air of doubt will be cleared later this week, is what we hear and we’ll make sure we get you all the information soon. Till then, stay tuned to OnCars and rub your hands in excitement!
First Published on 05:48 pm, June 12, 2012
- Eleanor Mustang from Gone in 60 seconds auctioned for $ 1 million
- Mercedes-Benz launches C63 AMG Edition 507 in the UK
- Mercedes Benz introduces 'Flexinomics' finance offer on the C-Class
- Aston Martin celebrates its 100th birthday with CC100 Speedster Concept car
- Audi A4 now available at Zero Per cent interest