Ferrari reportedly releases more details on Enzo replacement
Last Updated at
- 06:39 pm, February 05, 2013
The upcoming hypercar from Ferrari will produce in excess of 900PS of power.
The Geneva Motor Show is fast approaching and Ferrari it seems is pulling out all the stops for its replacement for the iconic Enzo. In gearing up to reveal the hotly anticipated Enzo replacement or the F150 as its codenamed, Ferrari is giving us a little more with each passing week.
At a recently held private event in its hometown Maranello, Ferrari reportedly released a few more juicy details of its upcoming hypercar in the presence of elite customers.
The F150 is likely to be powered by a 6.3-litre V12 producing in excess of 800PS of power, with an extra 150PS of power courtesy of a Formula 1-style KERS (Kinetic Energy Recovery System). The car is claimed to accelerate from 0-100 kmph in 3 seconds and get past 200kmph in about 7 seconds, before hitting a top speed of 370kmph.
It is been said that only 499 examples of the F150 will be produced and that it will be available with a choice of 3 color shades.
First Published on 06:39 pm, February 05, 2013
- GM India announces price hike across its entire model lineup
- BMW launches Competition Package for new M5 and M6
- Microsoft and Turn10 Studios preview Forza Motorsport 5
- A couple and their 1966 Volkswagen Vanagon tours across India
- Exclusive Scoop: Volkswagen Polo GT TDI diesel caught on test