Ferrari's Maranello museum welcomes LaFerrari
Last Updated at
- 01:52 pm, March 12, 2013
Ferrari’s flagship supercar is now on display as a part of company’s latest exhibition.
After being officially unveiled at this year’s Geneva Motor Show, the LaFerrari has made its way to Ferrari’s official museum in Maranello, Italy. The hybrid supercar is now on display as a part of an exhibition called "Ferrari Supercar. Technology. Design. Myth"
As you would have guessed, the exhibition showcases some of Ferrari’s iconic limited edition series models including the ultra-rare 250 GTO, the F40, the Enzo and the latest flagship, the LaFerrari. The museum also exhibits Ferrari’s F1-inpired track bred models such as the 599XX GTO, the FXX and the GTO Evoluzione.
The "Ferrari Supercar. Technology, Design. Myth" runs until September 30. Tickets for the same can be booked online at www.museoferrari.com.
First Published on 01:52 pm, March 12, 2013
- McLaren announces limited edition 12C Coupe and Spider
- Renault-Nissan likely to end badge engineering with Nissan's version of Duster
- Electronic Arts announces Need for Speed Rivals for November 2013
- OnCars India Buzz: 24 May 2013
- It's official: Ford EcoSport to launch next month