Fiat India president and CEO, Rajeev Kapoor retires at the age of 60
Last Updated at
- 06:26 pm, August 31, 2012
Mr Gurpratap Boparai has been appointed as the new president & CEO of Fiat India Automobiles Ltd.
Fiat India Automobiles Ltd have announced today the retirement of Mr Rajeev Kapoor from the post of president and CEO after a five year stint with the company.
Mr Rajeev Kapoor who joined Fiat India in 2007 has stepped down from his position on reaching 60 years of age and will now be replaced by Mr Gurpratap Boparai.
Mr Boparai was so far heading the Power Train division of the company. He possesses the requisite skills and experience and will be responsible to scale up the state-of-the-art Ranjangaon facility to further heights under his leadership.
Mr Boparai comes with over 20 years of experience in the automobile sector and has worked with some of the most reputed companies. His successful stints include Tata Engineering and Locomotive Company Limited, Ocap Chassis Parts Private Limited, Iveco and Tata Cummins Limited.
First Published on 06:25 pm, August 31, 2012
- Tata updates Indica; presents the 2013 model
- Official: 2013 Mercedes Benz E-class facelift to be launched on June 25
- Tata Nano eMax (CNG) unveiled; promises fuel economy of 36 km/kg
- Tata Safari Storme Explorer Edition launched in India
- Tata Motors introduces 2013 Nano