Figo gets much needed features update
Last Updated at
- 01:49 pm, November 04, 2011
USB port, alloy wheels are among the new features
If you are thinking about not buying the Ford Figo because it does not have some features which other cars provide then here's something that might change your mind. Ford has added a host of new features, including USB port, alloy wheels, electronic side mirrors and tilt steering.
The upgrade is available on the ZXI and Titanium models with a price increase of approximately Rs 6,000 and Rs 15,000, respectively.
While Figo has been a bestseller for Ford, many felt that these features should have been available in the car. The additions are welcome, however one thing that is still missing is power windows on all four doors. Is Ford listening?
First Published on 01:49 pm, November 04, 2011
- All-new 2014 Toyota Corolla teased
- Official: 2014 BMW 5-series GT facelift
- Toyota introduces ''Buy Today Pay After a Year' offer on Etios & Etios Liva
- Faster, more exciting Ferrari 458 Scuderia could debut at Frankfurt Motor Show
- OnCars India Buzz: 22 May 2013