Force One 4WD spied on test; to feature optional ABS and airbags
Last Updated at
- 03:52 pm, September 13, 2012
The 4WD model might as well come with refreshed interiors and better quality plastics.
Pune-based Force Motors, who forayed into the passenger car segment little over a year ago with its Force One SUV, will be soon adding a 4WD version to its portfolio. As these spy pictures show, the test vehicle is seen wearing a 4x4 badge over the front wing.
The test vehicle however sports a similar design as the 2WD model and doesn’t give any signs of noticeable changes that some might expect with the new car. It seems the exterior design of the 4WD model will remain unchanged although we do expect it to feature refreshed interiors with better quality all round.
Given its massive footprint, we reckon the 4WD model will also get the much-needed ABS and airbags as a part of the optional equipment. The current model does not have either of these safety features which have now become the norm in this segment.
As per the source, the 4WD model could be launched in the next couple of months. There’s no word on the pricing just yet, but if will be interesting to see how it compares to the highly-awaited Safari Storme.
First Published on 03:52 pm, September 13, 2012
- Eleanor Mustang from Gone in 60 seconds auctioned for $ 1 million
- Mercedes-Benz launches C63 AMG Edition 507 in the UK
- Mercedes Benz introduces 'Flexinomics' finance offer on the C-Class
- Aston Martin celebrates its 100th birthday with CC100 Speedster Concept car
- Audi A4 now available at Zero Per cent interest