Ford Ecosport officially launched in China
Last Updated at
- 11:38 am, March 21, 2013
The range starts at an equivalent of Rs 8.29 lakhs.
As we eagerly wait for the Ecosport, a news report by IndianAutosBlog tells us that Ford has launched it in China. At 4.28 meters, it's longer than the Indian version of the vehicle.
It will be manufactured by the JV between Ford and Changan. Engines on offer will be a 1.5-litre petrol engine and the 1.0-litre Ecoboost engine. Manual transmission comes as standard and while the automatic gearbox is available for the 1.5-litre engined Ecosport, it will take some time for it to reach the Ecoboost powered car.
First Published on 11:35 am, March 21, 2013
- Tata Indigo eCS eMax and Indica eV2 eMax (CNG) unveiled
- Official: Ford EcoSport to launch on June 26, 2013
- Tata updates Indica; presents the 2013 model
- Official: 2013 Mercedes Benz E-class facelift to be launched on June 25
- Tata Nano eMax (CNG) unveiled; promises fuel economy of 36 km/kg