Biggest publication on F1, Formula 1 Opus comes to India
Last Updated at
- 11:04 am, October 30, 2012
852 pages of Formula 1, all packed in a single 37kg book.
Luxury publication house Opus launched the Official Formula 1 Opus in India. It's a 852 page long book, hand bound in leather and silk, filled with exclusives. From interviews, photographs and history, the Formula 1 Opus contains it all.
The first copy of the title will be signed by the who's who of the F1 world and celebrity fans including the actor Anil Kapoor, who signed it at the book's launch in India. The copy#1 will now start for a journey of a total of 20 countries and return to India same time next year, during the 2013 Grand Prix. It will then be auctioned here for charities. The bid starts at $100,000.
And if that's a big too much, there's the Champions Edition available too. Complete with autographs of every living world champion, only 100 of these books are made. The Champion Edition comes with a protective carbon-fibre clamshell and costs £20,000.
And in case you're planning to make this a coffee table book, make sure your coffee table can take 37kilograms of weight!
First Published on 11:04 am, October 30, 2012
- Fiat 500L US pricing revealed
- Audi India opens first showroom in Orissa
- Nissan Micra & Sunny recalled in India due to faulty braking system
- McLaren announces limited edition 12C Coupe and Spider
- Renault-Nissan likely to end badge engineering with Nissan's version of Duster