Honda Brio EX MT launched in India
Last Updated at
- 02:20 pm, October 18, 2012
Honda adds a new mid-level variant to the Brio line-up.
Alongside the launch of the Brio Automatic, Honda India has added another variant to the Brio line-up, the EX MT. The new EX variant features a single DIN audio system that is compatible with AM/FM and MP3 formats and supports USB and auxiliary inputs. It comes mated to a set of front speakers. Also onboard are body-coloured outside-rear-view-mirrors, door handles and door rub rails.
Honda has upgraded the S grade of the Brio as well, with powered adjustment for the outside rear-view mirrors. It also gets factory fitted front and rear mudguards. The top-end V grade remains unchanged.
The EX MT becomes the new mid-level variant now and is priced at Rs 4.26 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi), which is Rs 20,000 more than the base E MT model.
First Published on 02:11 pm, October 18, 2012
- McLaren announces limited edition 12C Coupe and Spider
- Renault-Nissan likely to end badge engineering with Nissan's version of Duster
- Electronic Arts announces Need for Speed Rivals for November 2013
- OnCars India Buzz: 24 May 2013
- It's official: Ford EcoSport to launch next month