Honda Brio, Jazz and City prices hiked by upto 2.6 per cent
Last Updated at
- 06:29 pm, September 24, 2012
The price hike is in the range of 0.2 per cent to 2.6 per cent; to be effective from 1 October 2012.
Honda Cars India Ltd have announced a price hike today across its volume model range - the Honda Brio, Jazz and the City models. The price hike is in the range of 02. per cent to 2.6 per cent and will be effective from 1 October 2012.
The price hike is due to the rising input costs, inflationary pressures and increase in freight as a result of the increase in diesel prices.
At the time when the festive season in India has just about begun and most of the automakers are offering heavy discounts and festive packs on their respective vehicle, the price hike brought about by Honda Cars India is most likely to create a negative impact on company sales chart, which is already not looking good, due to the unavailability of a diesel engine in its range.
First Published on 06:29 pm, September 24, 2012
- Audi India opens first showroom in Orissa
- Nissan Micra & Sunny recalled in India due to faulty braking system
- McLaren announces limited edition 12C Coupe and Spider
- Renault-Nissan likely to end badge engineering with Nissan's version of Duster
- Electronic Arts announces Need for Speed Rivals for November 2013