Honda sells 6510 cars in February 2013
Last Updated at
- 11:43 am, March 04, 2013
Selling 63,439 cars in April 2012-February 2013, HCIL records a 46% rise in sales figures.
Honda Cars India (HCIL) has announced its sales figures. While the sales in February 2013 (6510 units) have dropped when compared to what Honda managed in February last year (8856 units), the Japanese car maker has registered a 46% growth in sales made between April 2012 and February 2013, when compared to the corresponding figures from the previous year.
As for February 2013, Honda managed to sell a total of 6510 units and 510 exports. At 3271 units sold, City was its largest selling car while the Brio a close second at 2916. But since Honda's not far from introducing its first diesel car in India (Honda Amaze), the manufacturer is expected to climb the sales charts soon. And lets not forget about the new CR-V, which impressed us during its first drive.
First Published on 11:43 am, March 04, 2013
- Renault launches diesel powered Scala RxE
- Video: Lamborghini Gallardo Limited Edition launched in India
- LIVE: Tata presents Horizonext; eight new models to launch today
- LIVE: Lamborghini Gallardo Special Edition launch event
- Audi reveals UK pricing for the A3