Honda to export Brio to neighbouring countries
Last Updated at
- 02:43 pm, October 05, 2011
The company will also increase localisation of parts for the Brio
Honda Siel Cars India is planning to export its new hatchback Brio to the neighbouring right hand drive markets in Nepal and Bhutan, starting next year. The car marker is already exporting a few of the Brio components to Indonesia and Malaysia from its Tapukara facility in Rajasthan.
The company is also planning to increase localisation of the new Brio to ninety per cent from the current eighty per cent to reduce costs. The car manufacturer has an installed capacity of 1,00,000 units at Rajasthan plant, and expects production to reach maximum by the end of first quarter next year.
First Published on 02:43 pm, October 05, 2011
- Tata Indigo eCS eMax and Indica eV2 eMax (CNG) unveiled
- Official: Ford EcoSport to launch on June 26, 2013
- Tata updates Indica; presents the 2013 model
- Official: 2013 Mercedes Benz E-class facelift to be launched on June 25
- Tata Nano eMax (CNG) unveiled; promises fuel economy of 36 km/kg