Honda to debut the new NSX at 2013 Detroit Motorshow
Last Updated at
- 09:33 pm, October 24, 2012
Styling to remain similar to the Acura NSX Concept
Honda is all set to make a lot of fans happy! According to AutoExpress, Honda will showcase the production version of the NSX supercar at the 2013 Detroit Motor Show. A Honda badge and not Acura's will adorn the car, when it goes on sale in the UK sometime in 2013.
The styling of the production version will be similar to the Acura NSX Concept. Most of you must be knowing that the car made an on-screen debut with the movie Avengers but once they launch the car, it sure will make a lot of appearances, on the big screen, night-clubs and racetracks alike.
Reports suggest that the power train too will remain similar to that of the NSX Concept: a direct injection V6 VTEC and two electric motors coupled to the SH-AWD®(Super Handling All Wheel Drive) system via a dual clutch transmission.
If Honda plans to launch the car nexy year, 2013 will surely go down in history as a great year for car enthusiasts. As for it's chances of coming to India, well, Honda too knows that a diesel engine is a bigger priority at the moment.
First Published on 09:23 pm, October 24, 2012
- McLaren announces limited edition 12C Coupe and Spider
- Renault-Nissan likely to end badge engineering with Nissan's version of Duster
- Electronic Arts announces Need for Speed Rivals for November 2013
- OnCars India Buzz: 24 May 2013
- It's official: Ford EcoSport to launch next month