Honda to showcase the S2000 at 2013 Tokyo Auto Salon
Last Updated at
- 01:09 pm, December 28, 2012
Called the S2000 Modulo Climax, Honda says that it's just a concept.
Come 2013 Tokyo Auto Salon and Honda will make millions of S2000 fans happy. The Japanese manufacturer has announced that it will showcase the S2000 Modulo Climax at the auto show but along with that, Honda has used the tag "exhibition model" to the car. The S2000 Modulo Climax has a redesigned front and rear, which in Honda's words is "cutting-edge aeroform design". The interior of the car has been updated with a black and burgundy combination.
This will be a very special moment in the life of Honda and especially S2000 fans, since they'll be able to witness a new form of the iconic car after 2009, when Honda decided to discontinue it. Sadly no other details are available now. Also on display will be the various models based on the new N-ONE, Mugen CR-V Design Study, CR-Z Mugen RZ, two race cars from Honda, some motorcycles including the 2012 MotoGP bike, the RC213V. But nothing else matters when there's an S2000 around.
Thanks Autoblog for the news
First Published on 12:57 pm, December 28, 2012
- Nissan Micra & Sunny recalled in India due to faulty braking system
- McLaren announces limited edition 12C Coupe and Spider
- Renault-Nissan likely to end badge engineering with Nissan's version of Duster
- Electronic Arts announces Need for Speed Rivals for November 2013
- OnCars India Buzz: 24 May 2013