Honda's Modulo kit for the CR-V launched in Malaysia
Last Updated at
- 11:21 am, March 11, 2013
The CR-V can now be accessorised by choosing one of the four Modulo packs available.
Does the name 'Modulo' ring a bell? Do you remember the Modulo kit-equipped show car Honda brought to the Thailand Auto Expo? Well, Honda has now done the same for the CR-V. So if you're in Malaysia and fancy making your new CR-V a bit different from the rest, you can get any of the four Modulo kits available for the vehicle: Alpha, Beta, Utility and Urban.
Since these are only cosmetics upgrades, no changes are made in the engines department. While the body kit on the Amaze made it look better, the CR-V looks very much the same.
First Published on 11:21 am, March 11, 2013
- McLaren announces limited edition 12C Coupe and Spider
- Renault-Nissan likely to end badge engineering with Nissan's version of Duster
- Electronic Arts announces Need for Speed Rivals for November 2013
- OnCars India Buzz: 24 May 2013
- It's official: Ford EcoSport to launch next month