Hyundai Eon to be launched in Nepal soon
Last Updated at
- 05:17 pm, February 16, 2012
The small car will make its way to Nepal by the end of this month.
Korean manufacturer is all set to introduce the entry-level small car, Hyundai Eon in the Nepalese market by the end of this February 2012. The compact car is expected to carry a price tag of Rs 9,42 lakh INR. The high cost is attributed to the high import duties on cars levied by Nepal.
The four variants of the Eon - D-Lite, D-Lite Plus, Era Plus and Sportz - will be made available in the neighboring country through Laxmi Intercontinental Pvt Ltd, who is the authorized distributor for Hyundai vehicles in the country.
In the Nepalese market, the Eon will challenge the Maruti Suzuki Alto, the Chevrolet QQ3 and the Perodua Viva.
First Published on 05:17 pm, February 16, 2012
- McLaren announces limited edition 12C Coupe and Spider
- Renault-Nissan likely to end badge engineering with Nissan's version of Duster
- Electronic Arts announces Need for Speed Rivals for November 2013
- OnCars India Buzz: 24 May 2013
- It's official: Ford EcoSport to launch next month