Hyundai announces iDrive India
Last Updated at
- 07:34 pm, March 06, 2013
Flagged off on March 5, this 25-day long nationwide roadtrip will cover over 9000km.
How does 25 days of driving over 9,000 km in a pan-India trip sound to you? Well, it sounds great to us too. Hyundai's iDrive India, a nationwide road trip flagged off yesterday in New Delhi has the exact same figures as mentioned above. The journey will be completed in the new Special Edition iTech i10 that Hyundai launched a few days back.
The iDrive India trip will cover the following route, using the Golden Quadrilateral: Delhi-Jaipur-Udaipur-Silvassa-Mumbai-Goa-Hubli-Bangalore-Coimbatore-Kochi-Salem-Chennai-Vijayawada-Vishakhapatnam-Bhubaneshwar-Kolkata-Gaya-Varanasi-Agra-Delhi-Jammu and will finally end in Delhi. The expected date of completion of IDrive India is March 29, 2013.
First Published on 07:34 pm, March 06, 2013
- Nissan Micra facelift to be launched in India between June and July 2013
- Nissan launches 370Z Nismo; Drops prices of standard model
- Ford EcoSport to reach Nepal
- Chevrolet Spark EV to go on sale in the US for $19,995
- Ford to shut down all production in Australia by 2016