Hyundai offers 5-Star Assurance Program on the Santro and i10
Last Updated at
- 12:11 pm, May 08, 2012
The program assures free maintenance for up to three years, amongst other things.
To tackle the ever-increasing competition in the small car segment and to make its cars more value for money than others, Hyundai is now offering a ‘5-Star Assurance Program’ on its Santro and i10 models.
The 5-Star Assurance Program includes the following:
- Total Maintenance Assurance: Assures free maintenance for three years / 40,000 km, whichever is earlier.
- Motor Assurance: Provides vehicle insurance for the Santro and the i10 at Re. 1
- Warranty Assurance: Offers extended warranty for the third year / up to 40,000 km, whichever is earlier.
- Exchange Assurance: Offers loyalty bonus of Rs 15,000 to customers looking to exchange their existingHyundai car to another Hyundai car.
- Roadside Assurance: Offers free 24x7 roadside assistance for two years.
Mr. Arvind Saxena, Director, Sales and Marketing, HMIL told the media, “Our new 5-Star Assurance Program is designed to offer 360-degree services to our customers ranging from maintenance to roadside assistance. The primary objective being to enhance customer satisfaction long after the purchase has been made.”
So far, Chevrolet has offered such free maintenance schemes on its Spark and few other models and that has helped the American carmaker improve its sales and customer satisfaction in the bargain. Hyundai seems to be aiming at a similar result and further strengthen its stronghold in the small car segment. They have mentioned that this offer is available for a limited period only - however, we expect them to extend it further to guarantee customer satisfaction.
First Published on 12:11 pm, May 08, 2012
- Chevrolet Spark EV to go on sale in the US for $19,995
- Ford to shut down all production in Australia by 2016
- Spied: Next-generation Mini hatchback
- OnCars India Buzz: 23 May 2013
- Scoop: 2015 Mercedes S-Class Coupe spotted at the 'ring