Jaguar Land Rover opens first dealership in Indore
Last Updated at
- 12:15 pm, April 09, 2012
The new showroom will be lead by automobile dealer, Sanghi Bros in the state of Madhya Pradesh.
Tata Motors-owned British luxury car band, Jaguar Land Rover has inaugurated its first dealership in Indore. The new showroom will be lead by the well-known automobile dealer, Sanghi Bros in the state of Madhya Pradesh. With the launch of the new dealership, the total number of company showrooms across the country now stands at 15.
"There are now 15 showrooms in the country selling the JLR cars and a few more would come up in the curvent financial year." Mr Rohit Suri, head of premier cars division, Jaguar Land Rover - India said in a press conference.
Having sold 2,289 cars during the financial year 2011-12 that translates into a growth of 157 per cent over the previous year, the company is expecting good sales in Madhya Pradesh from its new showroom in Indore.
First Published on 12:15 pm, April 09, 2012
- All-new 2014 Toyota Corolla teased
- Official: 2014 BMW 5-series GT facelift
- Toyota introduces ''Buy Today Pay After a Year' offer on Etios & Etios Liva
- Faster, more exciting Ferrari 458 Scuderia could debut at Frankfurt Motor Show
- OnCars India Buzz: 22 May 2013