Jaguar adds an 'R' to the XJ line-up of cars
Last Updated at
- 10:42 am, March 21, 2013
The XJR will officially debut at the upcoming New York Auto Show.
Ever wanted something that's more unique (and British) than the ubiquitous Mercedes S-Class and BMW 7-series? Well, the Jaguar XJ looks great, turns more heads and with the 550PS XJR, you'll probably never feel the urge to own a super car. Jaguar has announced that the XJR will be showcased at the 2013 New York Automobile Show. Powering the car is the, yes you guessed it right, 5-litre supercharged V8 that produces 550PS of power. And like the other 'R' models from Jaguar, this too will feature a more focussed chassis setup.
Also on display will be the long awaited F-Type and all wheel drive versions of the XJ and XF sedans. So are you waiting for Jaguar's 'dynamic flagship sedan'? We too are!
First Published on 10:42 am, March 21, 2013
- McLaren announces limited edition 12C Coupe and Spider
- Renault-Nissan likely to end badge engineering with Nissan's version of Duster
- Electronic Arts announces Need for Speed Rivals for November 2013
- OnCars India Buzz: 24 May 2013
- It's official: Ford EcoSport to launch next month