Lamborghini Aventador launched in India at Rs 3.69 crore
Last Updated at
- 03:32 pm, November 03, 2011
The 700 PS Aventador, the flagship model of Lamborghini, is now available in India
Italian manufacture Lamborghini has today launched their flagship model Aventador to India. Last year, the Aventador was launched worldwide to much fanfare. Aventador replaced the iconic Murcielago which was in production for over a decade.
So obviously, the Aventador was expected to be super special and it is. The engine in this car is all new and they have used a lot of carbon fibre in the body work which keeps the weight of the car very low.
The 6.5 litre V12 that powers the Aventador produces 700 PS of power at 8250 rpm and 690 NM of torque at 5500 rpm with the blistering top speed of 349 km.
The Aventador has been priced at Rs 3.69 crore in India which is a hefty price tag but after all, it’s a Lambo with insane power and design. There have already been reports of Lamborghini saying they are looking at opening more showrooms to keep up with the demand in India. Let's see how many bulls we see on the Indian roads.
First Published on 03:32 pm, November 03, 2011
- Next-gen Land Rover Freelander spied on test in India
- Land Rover reportedly postpones plans of making the Defender replacement
- Eleanor Mustang from Gone in 60 seconds auctioned for $ 1 million
- Mercedes-Benz launches C63 AMG Edition 507 in the UK
- Mercedes Benz introduces 'Flexinomics' finance offer on the C-Class