Lamborghini Gallardo Coupe and Spyder recalled in Australia
Last Updated at
- 05:27 pm, September 05, 2012
The recall has stemmed due to a problem detected with the power steering system.
Lamborghini has announced a recall for its Gallardo Coupe and Gallardo Spyder models in Australia because of a problem detected with the power steering system that can cause potential fire risk.
The ACCC or the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission has reported that approximately 70 units of the Coupe and the Spyder models built in 2004 and 2005 have been affected by this recall.
Lamborghini states that the company hasn't received any reports of any accidents or injuries related to this recall and apparently, owners of the affected vehicles have already been contacted by the car manufacturer in order to arrange an appointment for necessary repairs. The models will be repaired at no cost from the owners and the fix is expected to take between two to five business days, depending on the configuration.
First Published on 05:27 pm, September 05, 2012
- All-new 2014 Toyota Corolla teased
- Official: 2014 BMW 5-series GT facelift
- Toyota introduces ''Buy Today Pay After a Year' offer on Etios & Etios Liva
- Faster, more exciting Ferrari 458 Scuderia could debut at Frankfurt Motor Show
- OnCars India Buzz: 22 May 2013