Live - Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 launch in Mumbai
Last Updated at
- 08:53 pm, October 16, 2012
It now time for Mumbai to welcome the new small car. Catch all the live updates, images and information of the new Alto 800.
- Following the Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 launch that got underway in Mumbai today, it now Mumbai's turn to welcome the new small car.
- Earlier in the day the Alto 800 was launched in India at a starting price of Rs 2.44 lakh and stretches all the way up to Rs 3.56 lakh. (ex-showroom price, New Delhi.)
- The Alto 800 entry-level small car in India has now replaced the current model and will co-exist with the Alto K10 and the Maruti 800 (in BSIII markets only.)
- The Alto 800 is being offered in petrol and CNG versions with four variants each – Standard, LX, LXi and LXi with Airbag.
- And now, we are at the launch event of the Alto 800 in Mumbai. And stay assured will bring you live updates and images right to your computer screens.
- Maruti Suzuki's big small car, the Alto 800 will have a big pre-launch function we believe. Here we can see a masked man on roller skates here!
- Buzz is that Ayushman Khurrana will come for the Mumbai leg of the Alto 800 launch.
- A woman in red walks onto the stage. Talks about the Alto 800 being a car for the youth.
- Mr Shinzo Nakanishi, CEO of Maruti Suzuki India, addresses the media & talks about the Alto's glorious history in India.
- Mr Nakanishi now talks about the fuel economy of the Alto 800.
- The Alto 800 returns 22.74 kmpl for the petrol and 30.46 km/kg for CNG, says Maruti Suzuki.
- The woman in red is back on the stage! Asking people where they want to go in an Alto.
- And now the prices of the Alto 800 for Mumbai are going to be announced.
- Starting with the petrol variants.
- Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 STD has been launched at Rs 2.60 lakh.
- Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 LX has been launched at Rs 2.94 lakh.
- Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 LXi has been launched at Rs 3.16 lakh.
- Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 LXi with Airbag: To Be Announced.
- And now the pricing of the CNG variants:
- Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 STD CNG has been launched at Rs 3.39 lakh.
- Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 LX CNG has been launched at Rs 3.58 lakh.
- Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 LXi CNG has been launched at Rs 3.77 lakh.
- Maruti Suzuki Alto 800LXi with Airbag CNG: To Be Announced.
(All prices are ex-showroom, Mumbai.)
First Published on 07:55 pm, October 16, 2012
- McLaren announces limited edition 12C Coupe and Spider
- Renault-Nissan likely to end badge engineering with Nissan's version of Duster
- Electronic Arts announces Need for Speed Rivals for November 2013
- OnCars India Buzz: 24 May 2013
- It's official: Ford EcoSport to launch next month