Live Updates: 2012 Maruti Suzuki Swift DZire launch
Last Updated at
- 01:20 pm, February 01, 2012
Live updates from the launch function of the 2012 Maruti Suzuki Swift DZire
- The launch of the 2012 Maruti Swift DZire will get under way soon. Stay tuned for the updates.
The 2012 Maruti Suzuki Swift DZire will be launched today in New Delhi. The new Swift DZire is based on the all-new Swift so expect some big changes to the car as compared to the old Swift DZire. We drove the car a few days back in New Delhi and our first drive review will go up soon. In the meantime, stay tuned to this page for live updates from the launch of the all-new Swift DZire.
- The new Maruti Suzuki Swift DZire wil come in 4 petrol variants and 3 diesel variants.
- The petrol variant will feature a 1.2-litre MPFI engine, which will produce 85.8PS of max power @6000 rpm and 114Nm of torque @4000rpm. The 0 to 100 kmph mark is reached 12.6 seconds. ARAI tested mileage of 19.1km per litre. The engine will come mated to a 5-speed manual transmission and a 4-speed automatic transmission option is available in the Vxi variant.
- The diesel variant will house a 1.3-litre DDiS turbocharged engine that will give 74PS of power @4000rpm and 190Nm of torque @2000 rpm. The 0 to 100 kmph mark is reached in 14.8 seconds. ARIA tested mileage of 23.4km per litre. The engine will come mated to a 5-speed manual transmission only.
- The variants and the prices will be announced soon.
- 2012 Maruti Suzuki Swift DZire price announced!
2012 Maruti Suzuki Swift DZire LXi - Rs 4.79 lakh
2012 Maruti Suzuki Swift DZire VXi - Rs 5.32 lakh
2012 Maruti Suzuki Swift DZire ZXi - Rs 6.19 lakh
2012 Maruti Suzuki Swift DZire LDi - Rs 5.8 lakh
2012 Maruti Suzuki Swift DZire VDi - Rs 6.31 lakh
2012 Maruti Suzuki Swift DZire ZDi - Rs 7.09 lakh
2012 Maruti Suzuki Swift DZire VXi AT - Rs 6.54 lakh
(All prices ex-showroom, New Delhi.)
- We take the all-new 2012 Marruti Suzuki Swift DZire for a spin. Read the review here.
First Published on 01:20 pm, February 01, 2012
- Tata Indigo eCS eMax and Indica eV2 eMax (CNG) unveiled
- Official: Ford EcoSport to launch on June 26, 2013
- Tata updates Indica; presents the 2013 model
- Official: 2013 Mercedes Benz E-class facelift to be launched on June 25
- Tata Nano eMax (CNG) unveiled; promises fuel economy of 36 km/kg