Live from the 2011 Volkswagen Jetta launch
Last Updated at
- 04:19 pm, August 17, 2011
The all new 2011 Volkswagen Jetta will be launched soon. Watch this space!
We will be at the launch of the 2011 Volkswagen Jetta. Get all the details - prices, trims, features and more with our live updates. Stay tuned to this page for more.
The new Volkswagen Jetta will be unveiled at 11.30 AM today.
Live updates from the launch:
- Seems like the event is running a wee bit late.
- New 2011 Volkswagen Jetta unveiled!
- Prices start at Rs 14.12 lakhs
- Redesigned seats, longer wheelbase and robust chassis.
- Bookings start today
- 27 per cent more powerful and larger than 90 mm compared to the old Jetta
- Four variants - Trendline, Comfortline, Highline manual and Highline automatic with DSG gearbox
- 2 L TDI, producing 140 PS power, 320 NM of torque, 6 speed gearbox in both manual and automatic
- Exshowroom Delhi - Highline will be less than Rs 18 lakhs
- 205/55 R 16 tyres, daytime running lights, dual exhaust pipes
- Leather upholstery, rear AC vents, driver seat adjustable in 12 ways, multifunction display
- Touchscreen music system, AUX in with 8 speakers, iPod connectivity
- Cruise control, ESP, 8 airbags, engine immobiliser, hill-hold control, 3 point belt for rear seat, central locking
- 6 colours - candy white, reflex silver, toffy braun, deep black pearl, platinum grey, silver leaf
First Published on 04:19 pm, August 17, 2011
- BMW reveals 5-Series facelift; adds new entry-level diesel variant
- Volkswagen CrossBlue and CrossBlue coupe to be made in China
- Gran Turismo 6 announced
- Skoda plans to discontinue Fabia
- Scoop: Upcoming BMW 2 Series caught undisguised