M S Dhoni expresses interest to get a GMC truck
Last Updated at
- 04:24 pm, September 25, 2012
Despite GMC’s current state, we can’t help but agree with Dhoni’s inclination towards the brawly Sierra!
Captain of the Indian cricket team, Mahendra Singh Dhoni, has posted a pic (shown below) of a GMC truck on Twitter. MSD adds, “This could be my next car, not sure yet” along with the image.
Any guesses on which GMC (General Motor Company) truck it is? Well, it is a GMC Sierra 3500 HD – a heavy-duty pick-up truck that was introduced back in 2007 and is still on sale in the US market. The Sierra 3500 HD comes with two engine options, a 6.0-litre V8 petrol and a 6.6-litre V8 turbo-diesel. If MSD does make up his mind, we hope he gets the latter – after all, that 6.6-litre V8 puts out over 402 PS of power and a colossal 1036 Nm of torque!
It isn’t a hidden fact that M S Dhoni loves bikes and cars and the big and brawly Sierra 3500 HD would be different kind of vehicle to have – and a genuinely better pick than the oh-so-common Hummer H2s and H3s that seem to be the ultimate SUVs for celebrities. Oh wait, did someone tell Dhoni yet that the Conquest Evade SUV has been launched in India?
First Published on 02:21 pm, September 25, 2012
- McLaren announces limited edition 12C Coupe and Spider
- Renault-Nissan likely to end badge engineering with Nissan's version of Duster
- Electronic Arts announces Need for Speed Rivals for November 2013
- OnCars India Buzz: 24 May 2013
- It's official: Ford EcoSport to launch next month