Mahindra Quanto to launch on September 20, 2012
Last Updated at
- 02:31 pm, September 06, 2012
The date has been set for the arrival of the mini SUV that is likely to shake up the price bracket of its segment.
The news that we have been carrying and reporting to you since January 2012 about the hugely anticipated Mahindra Quanto or more popularly known as Mini Xylo will finally reach its climax in two weeks time. For the all-new 2012 Mahindra Quanto will be officially launched on 20 September 2012 in an even scheduled to get underway in Mumbai.
We are being told that the base price of the Mahindra Quanto could start below Rs 5-lakh. With its sub-four-meter length benefiting from the tax cuts and the major component and platform sharing with the Xylo, the Quanto or the mini-Xylo can very well achieve a groundbreaking price tag.
Stay tuned as we bring you more information on the Mahindra Quanto as we inch closer to its launch.
First Published on 02:16 pm, September 06, 2012
- Eleanor Mustang from Gone in 60 seconds auctioned for $ 1 million
- Mercedes-Benz launches C63 AMG Edition 507 in the UK
- Mercedes Benz introduces 'Flexinomics' finance offer on the C-Class
- Aston Martin celebrates its 100th birthday with CC100 Speedster Concept car
- Audi A4 now available at Zero Per cent interest